Working in the office today. Already been for my walk and coffee, so here’s the plan:
- Replace the failing hard disk in this PC, and transfer all the data and software over to the new super-fast solid state hard disk. It will look exactly the same to the client, but boot around three times faster and be much faster generally, and have more storage space
- Logging in to a computer (at a client’s house) to upgrade it to Windows 10
- More remote support to fix Windows Updates which are stuck at some failed updates
- Logging in to a business client to set up an email account in Outlook 365 on a new user account
- With the remaining time, I’ll be working on other “work in progress” and returning calls to other people who need tech support
If you need tech support, (computer, tablet, and phone help), please contact me and I’ll be pleased to help.