Just a random selection of recent jobs I’ve completed for customers.
- New HP Laptop and printer set-up
- Windows not booting after using system restore to attempt a fix, and printer problems – fixed. Set up email on Android phone, and set mobile broadband data use warning and limit
- Same-day-service for business customer to fix “no internet” problem. Also installed and set up Dropbox, and set up and run their first backup
- Windows Login problem solved, Windows Updates completed, Antivirus installation
- Non-starting Windows PC problem solved, advice on Windows Updates, and advice and tuition on Kindle Fire Tablet
- Failing hard disk on a laptop. Backed up data, replaced hard disk with SSD (Solid State Disk), installed Windows 10, restored data
- Windows XP won’t shutdown. I know, Windows XP! Retro! Also, fixed line, wired phone sometimes can’t dial out.
- New printer installed and set up so customer can print from PC, iPad, iPod and Android phones. General PC tune-up highlighted Windows Updates were failing (now fixed), and a security checkup (Norton auto renewal).
- Lenovo Ideapad set-up, Norton installation and activation, Gmail account creation.
- iPad locked during update and couldn’t access iTunes server on Windows Vista, solved by using another computer and resetting the iPad and installing updates.
- Computer infected with viruses and malware due to Norton not working – disinfected and fixed Norton, updated Windows, tested emails. Installed ad blocker on another PC. Advice on tablets and phones.
If there’s anything I can help you with please contact me on the numbers top-right of this page or by using the Contact form by clicking here.
Thanks for reading.